What do past attendees say about CanWrite conferences?
My times at CanWrite! conferences have been exciting, positive, and rewarding. The atmosphere is conducive to writing, the classes and workshops are first class.
In particular, a master class kept me on track with my most recent novel, and a social media workshop energized my marketing efforts. —Robert W. Mackay
The agent pitch opportunities are a big bonus… providing personal access to agents.(unsigned)
I learned so much at this conference! Nearly a year later, I’m still working to implement all of the helpful things I learned, from podcasting to promotion to trying new genres. My days at the conference even spawned the idea for an entire series I’ve already begun to write. It was a phenomenal opportunity to meet other writers and learn from the pros. —Vanessa Ricci-Thode
I love meeting writers from other parts of the country! (unsigned)
I was hooked after my first CanWrite experience. Top quality workshops and programming in an intimate setting with hands-on access to agents, publishers, and award-winning authors. With a great atmosphere and the camaraderie of sharing an amazing weekend with like-minded writers, what more could you ask for? —Cindy Watson
Good facilitators—well-rounded, knowledgeable, helpful, down-to-earth, and communicative. The organizers were friendly, helpful, energetic, hard-working and deserving of all the accolades – job well done! (unsigned)
Want to hear more? Watch this 2-minute video taken during a previous CanWrite! conference in Ontario:
Benefits of Attending CanWrite! 2019 include:
- Learn what it takes to get your work published by getting advice from industry experts, including literary agents, publishing house editors, and publicists.
- Find out how to take your writing to the next level through daily interactive workshops facilitated by bestselling and award-winning authors.
- Connect with on site editors and agents throughout the conference — Dive in, join in on or sit back and listen to conversations with these industry experts.
- Gain practical insights and how-to strategies on getting your work ready for publication.
- Network with writers from across Canada — Who knows? This may just be where you find your next pacing partner or critiquing companion.
- Get inspired!