REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR CANWRITE! 2013
LITERARY MASTERS + WRITERS’ RETREAT + CONFERENCE!
The Canadian Authors Association’s annual CanWrite! conference is for aspiring, emerging and accomplished writers. We are once again incorporating a retreat element into our conference, but with a bit of a twist. Regular workshops and master classes are offered in the afternoons, and you have a selection of options for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday mornings — an à la carte menu to make sure this writers’ conference meets your current needs.
WHAT’S NEW THIS YEAR?
- Moderated expressive writing circles
- Special interest sessions (eg. creativity jump start, writers’ guide to social media)
- Pitch sessions with publishing professionals
WHAT IS ON THE PROGRAM?
- Optional retreat mornings – personal writing, social or ‘me’ time
- Selection of half-day afternoon workshops on writing and master classes for published and mid-career authors
- Book fair and author signings
- Panel discussions on timely issues in the publishing industry
- Exhibits by professionals offering specialized services to writers
- Open mike readings
- 2013 CAA Literary Awards
- CAA Annual General Meeting
Stay tuned for more information, options and details to come.
- Date: June 13–16, 2013
- Location: Lakehead University, Orillia Campus, Orillia ON
For further information, contact Courtney or Noelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our national office at 1 866 216 6222.