The Canadian Authors National Capital Region Branch is managed by an executive committee. All positions are volunteer.
Executive Committee Members
Chair: Arlene Smith
Treasurer: Frank Hegyi
Recording Secretary: Phyllis Bohonis
Membership Coordinator: François Mai
Program Coordinator: Debbie Rose
Branch Historian: Gill Foss
Byline Editor: Sharyn Heagle
Want to help?
Whether you have only 15 minutes each month or huge blocks of free time, we have plenty for you to do—from bits-and-pieces to mega-projects. Take a look at our tasks and choose any one according to your availability.
- Take digital photographs at meetings and workshops.
- Help us maintain Facebook and Twitter.
- Distribute our email information.
- Lead a writers’ circle in your area.
- Help us with publicity through libraries, bookstores, learning institutions and media
Contact us to discuss how you can help. Keep in mind that we’re always open to suggestions.